Heavy Duty Ovens
Industrial Large Capacity Oven
Industrial Large Capacity Incubators
Industrial Incubators - Prime Series XL
The GENLAB Range of Prime Series XL Incubators are the flagship brand of Genlab Large Capacity Incubators with 17 available sizes between 250 and 1250 litres.
Industrial Ovens - Prime Series XL
Prime Stainless Steel Industrial Ovens
High Temperature Ovens
Plastic Sheet Warming Ovens
Industrial Curing & Composite Ovens
Drum Warming Ovens
Conveyor Ovens / Tunnel Ovens
Combined Spray/Bake Downdraft Automotive Spray Booth
Industrial Air Heaters
Vacuum ovensVacuum ovens are very versatile pieces of equipment with applications in laboratory research, engineering, and industry. A vacuum drying oven is most often used for delicate drying processes, such as drying tiny parts or removing flammable solvents.
Soil drying ovens
General Purpose Industrial Oven
The GP general purpose 300°C industrial ovens are supplied in three sizes and two configurations: vertical (A) and horizontal (B) airflow.
The industrial oven range also provides a foundation upon which a large variety of custom modifications can be added. Typical examples of which are the more sophisticated control systems and data recording that is required for applications such as AMS2750F heat treatment under Nadcap, or modifications to handle heavier loads or assist in loading and unloading the oven, or simply larger chamber sizes than are offered in the standard range.
- 300°C maximum operating temperature
- Carbolite Gero 301 controller, with single ramp to set-point & process timer
- Powerful vertical (A) or horizontal (B) airflow for optimum uniformity
- Built to withstand the rigours of a production environment
- Long lasting, polished 430 grade ferritic stainless steel internal case
- Robust external construction from steel section & zinc coated mild steel panels
- Mineral insulated metal sheathed heating elements
- Low thermal mass insulation for high energy efficiency
- Adjustable chamber ventilation