- Pressure sensitive counting
- Average count facility
- Bright white energy saving LED lighting
- With BioCote antimicrobial protection
- Audible count confirmation
- Choice of light or dark background
- Connectivity to printer or computer
Touch pressure with felt tip marker on petri dish registers cumulative count on the digital display with confirmation by audible tone (can be turned on or off). The pressure required to register a count can be adjusted to suit each user.
Averaging facility calculates average count over multiple plates. Counting results as well as useful statistics including SD can be sent directly to the accessory printer or to a computer via a USB cable supplied.
Sub-stage illumination by low energy bright LED's allows glare-free optimum viewing. A switchable black background is provided to enhance viewing of translucent and difficult to see colonies. Supplied with two Wolffhuegel graticules and dish centering adapters to facilitate use with 50mm to 90mm dishes. A choice of magnifiers and a printer are available as optional accessories.
Reichert, Dark Field Standard Colony Counter
- Provides even glare-free illumination of round or square Petri dishes
- Contrasted against the dark field background colonies are bright and readily distinguished from other structures in the agar
A highly polished, annular reflector spreads light uniformly from a 40 W bulb over the whole culture plate. A white background can be inserted to improve visibility of colonies in highly colored media. For additional magnification to assist differentiation between pin-point colonies and artifacts, a 1.5 x auxiliary lens is offered as a separate accessory. Counter includes 3298B25 Wolffhuegel Plate, 4 1/2” square; with panel switch and 3 wire cord with plug, UL listed. Overall dimensions 10” x 11” x 10 1/2”.
A cost effective and accurate way to count colonies of bacteria or other microorganisms grown on an agar plate. This hand-held, simple to operate device marks, counts, and gives an audible and visual alert each time a count is registered. The lightweight, pen-style design reduces the likelihood of error, combining all aspects of counting into one motion.
- Fast, accurate and economical sample counting and sample count verification
- Stores up to 35 sample counts
- Verify sample counts with up/down counting
- Displays sum total of all colonies counted
- Backlit display for easy viewing in low light conditions
- Audible alert can be turned off if desired
- Counting function can be locked to prevent error during breaks between counting
- Long life, red and black felt-tip markers (included) work on plastic or glass and are oil and water resistant; ink is removable with ethyl alcohol
- Includes 3V lithium battery and protective storage case
Reichert,dark field counter with electronic register
- Similar to 3298A80 but with built-in electronic register that is operated by needle- point probe or push button counter
- Reset bar provides immediate zeroing of the five-digit counter
Sparse colonies can be counted rapidly using 3298C85 Push- button Actuator, a hand-held switch delivering a count impulse each time push-button is pressed. Counter includes Electrode Probe and Thomas number 3298B25 Ruled Counting Plate. Replacement Electrode Probe is complete with magnetized grounding electrode unit. For additional 1.5x magnification, see 3298B35 Auxiliary Lens.
The eCount is a simple to use colony counter for counting cells inmicrobiology applications or tissue culture. This unit combines a multifunctionelectronic counter with a Sharpie® pen for counting and markingto prevent missing or double-counting colonies in a Petri dish.
- US Patent No. D564385 and EP Registered Design No. 705751-0001
- Features a light, ergonomic body that is balanced for easy manipulation
- The unit has convenient easy to use touch controls for multiple counts, sums, counting up or down and turning the unit on/off
- Count up/down verification, enables you to confirm you counts
- Thumb button allows you to use the eCount as a digital tally counter
- Easily verify each count with either an audible beep or LED flash
- Displays totals for up to 32 individual counts or zones
- Quick and easy to change between different colored markers to check different colony counts in the same view
- Multi-functional counter can be turned off allowing the unit be used for writing
- Up to 999 colonies per zone helps simplify the counting process
- Weighted stand for bench top use
- Long Life – CR1225 3.0 V Lithium battery
The IncuCount counts hundreds of colonies on a Petri dish in seconds. With the ability to distinguish up to 10 different colors, the IncuCount is versatile, yet simple to use. It also measures the inhibition zones of antibiotic reactions. The IncuCount em-ploys a user friendly touch screen interface. No installation required.
The sequential imaging feature on the Pro model (RS-IC-200) allows you to take time lapse images of colonies in the growth phase.
Area of Focus
- Environmental & Water
- and more...
- Ames test
- Antibiotic susceptibility test
- Bioburden test
- Environmental monitoring
- Microbial Limits test
- Preservative Efficacy test
- Single Radial Immunodiffusion and more...
Two year manufacturer warranty included.