Climate Test Chamber
Included in the standard version
multicolor touch panel / 32 Bit Controller
service-friendly capacitive humidity measurement system
single-hand operated door handle, lockable
entry port ø 50 mm
shelf, stainless steel
error display in plain text
potential free contact for malfunction signal
RS 232 interface
minimum noise level
high temperature change rate
simple user-friendly operation and programming
low power-consumption datas
optimized parameters for highest testing precision
complies with current CE and EMC regulation
Control: microprocessor control and monitoring system
Test space: stainless steel grade 1.4301
Refrigerants: chloride free, hermetically sealed
Test space capacity in liters
100 / 200 / 350 / 600 / 1000 / 1500 / 2000 / 3000
Climate Test Chambers, Type ClimeEvent
Seasonal differences, different climatic zones – your products must be able to withstand a variety of temperatures during manufacturing, transport, storage and use. The Climate Test Chambers ClimeEvent of the weisstechnik® and vötschtechnik® brands will help you to test the influence of temperature and humidity on the properties, function and lifespan of your products. Reproducible, certified and under accelerated conditions.
ClimeEvent climate test chamber, the world first from weisstechnik®, is setting standards in the fields of performance, future-proofing and usability. A new refrigerant that deceeds tomorrow's standards already today ensures high future-proofness, making ClimeEvent extremely eco- and user-friendly. Optimised air guidance delivers best-in-class performance. The innovative WEBSeason® user interface allows you to program, control and monitor your tests at any time and anywhere – even from your tablet or smartphone.
Overview of customer benefits:
• New, eco-friendly refrigerant R449A
• Optimised airflow and temperature distribution
• WEBSeason® web-based user interface
Temperature Humidity Chamber
Temperature humidity chamber is used to test material structure or composite, in the high temperature and ultralow temperature continuous environment. Suitable for electronics, LED lighting industry, auto parts, chemical industry, building materials, mobile computers, batteries, plastic, metal, rubber etc.material.
Under the condition of high and low-temperature change, test various performance reliability index of related product spare parts and materials for institutions of higher learning, scientific research units etc. The temperature humidity chamber can be used as the basis of improving product or reference.
- Rational Construction and fast cooling rate
- Frequency conversion control of wind speed.
- Adopts international brand of imported parts for cooling system to improve operation reliability
- Touch screen controller, friendly machine interface and safety device to ensure simple operation and easy maintenance.
Thermal Shock Chamber
Qualitest’s Thermal Shock Chamber be used for testing most commercial products to see how they withstand drastic temperature changes. Simply to say, a thermal shock chamber will subject a product to the most extreme temperature conditions, instantly.
The purpose of testing a product under these circumstances by the thermal shock chamber is to observe changes in the products characteristics and check for failure occurrence of different materials and thermal expansion coefficients. These thermal shock chambers are prohibited to flammable explosive easily to volatile substances sample test or storage, corrosive substance sample testing or storage, biological sample test or storage, strong electromagnetic emission source sample test.
Quality inspection for all types of electronic products, electric appliance, and products from communication, instrument, automobile, plastic, metal, food, chemical, building materials, medical and aerospace industries.
- Thermal shock chamber divided into three zones: High temperature zone, low temperature zone, and testing zone. The test sample is in static mode.
- Using touch-control graph control as operation interface, easy to operate.
- Use wind route conversation to shock way to distribute temperature to test zone for cold shock measurement.
- For high or low temperature shock, max. Time is up to 999H, and max. Circulation cycles are 9999 times.
- The system can be used for automatic Circulation Shock or manual selective shock.
- Can entering normal temperature. RS-232 and RS-485 communication.
- The thermal shock chamber adopt binary cooling system, with quick cooling effect. Cooling method is water cooling.
Rain Test Chamber
Rain Test Chamber is designed according with the standards of IEC 60529-2001 and mainly used for electronic products to do the waterproof test.
Water pump for rain test chambers uses highly pressure stainless steel pump, ensure water pressure and flow of the test cycle, the pump is installed in the side of the IP test device, and both ends of the inlet and outlet to set up the joint, easy to replace and repair. Water tank can be disassembled,The corresponding joint or hose connection is arranged in the water pipe connection.
- Rain test chambers with water pressure and flow rate adjustable. The IP X3, X4 rain test chamber is suitable for external lighting & signal devices & automotive lamp shell protection test.
- Unique sprinkler can stably control the rain quantity and pressure. Pipe’s Hole Size: The number of holes 25 pcs; Water Supply Pipe:￠20mm; Water Flow: ≥1T/h
- There has a custom design solution with France Tecumseh Cooling System, and makes the rain test chamber can makes the testing samples’ temperature rising from 4C~5C (Cold Testing) to RT-85°C (Hot Testing)
- Inner case’s material is imported steel plates, Shell is made of #304 stainless steel. Water tank uses SUS304 stainless steel, which was installed on side of test devices. The capacity of tank could meet test water.
- Rain test chamber applies for rain spray test for varous types of products. Standard: IEC60529; GB/T 16422.38, ASTM/ISO/ ROHS Certification
UV Test Chamber
Best Application: UVA or UVB Testing
UV Test Chambers have been developed to provide a UV weathering. The UV simulates the effect of sunlight with fluorescent ultraviolet (UV) lamps, while rain and dew are simulated by the condensation of humidity.
UV light represents roughly 5% of the sunlight but it is responsible for most of the polymer degradation. Materials are often tested in chambers which simulate only the shortest wavelengths (UV). The UV-B range includes the shortest wavelengths found in sunlight. Therefore, for many applications, it is a fast and efficient method.
UV test chambers uses two main types of lamps: UVA-340 and UVB-313. While these lamps have different light emission spectrum, they are both characterized by a maximum of emission in the UV range. UVA provides a reasonable match of the UV region of the solar spectrum, but this match is no longer valid for the long wavelengths (visible, IR). UVB lamps also emit UV light, but the maximum of the emission spectrum is shifted towards short wavelengths compared to the UVA lamps. The UVB-313 lamp is a widely used type of fluorescent UV lamp that provides fast test results. However, the spectrum contains short wavelengths, which are not present in the solar radiation. UV test chambers simulates the environment of high temperature atmospheric pressure environment, which is used to heat resistance test for electrical insulation, ventilation aging test of electronic parts, plasticizing product, leather textile test, treatment of mandatory ventilation, etc.
Our Freezing Tester units are available in vertical or horizontal configurations are used to test the bending/flexing durability of rubber, plastics, synthetic leather, shoes, etc., under cold temperatures as low as -30°C or -70°C depending on the selected model. The test chambers can be equipped with a variety of flexing/bending fixtures made of stainless steel. These models conform to ASTM D 1790, and ASTM D1593 standards.
DeMattia Flexing Fatigue Teste
An advanced dynamic system for determination of the flex properties of rubber, leather, etc. in air, temperature chamber or liquids
Dynamic tester for the determination of the resistance to cracking produced either by extension or bending in environmental chamber. This tester is intended for determine the resistance to flex cracking and crack growth under high temperature of vulcanized rubber
DeMattia Flexing Fatigue Tester
Specimens are subject to repeated flexing through a given distance for a specified period of time so that the flex cracking and crack growth can be known. The instrument has a solid aluminum and stainless steel structure that ensures long life time and ensures repeatable results. The special movement system with both sample holders moving in opposite direction ensures considerable reduction of vibration and noise in comparison with other testers. The oscillation speed can be adjusted from 60 to 300 cycles / min. The number of cycles can be defined by the user and the test automatically stops when the set number of cycles has been reached. The flexure stroke can be adjusted from 0 to 56 mm and the distance of the clamps can be adjusted.
Up to 16 test pieces can be mounted simultaneously. The system is with a temperature chamber, the sample holding system is located in a thermal chamber for the execution of flexure tests with temperature control.
Thermal chambers are for tests above room temperature and up to 250 °C. The door of the heat chamber is fitted with a safety switch.